RULES AND REGULATIONS OF "TOTO - LIGA" FOOTBALL POOLS
ACCEPTED OVER THE INTERNET
Pursuant to Art. 60 of the Law of 19 November 2009 on Gambling (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 201, item 1540, as amended), it is agreed as follows:
Company – shall mean TOTOLOTEK S.A., with a registered office in Warsaw at ul. Taneczna 18b, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, Thirteenth Commercial Division of the National Court register, entry number KRS 0000027214, tax identification number NIP 524-030-23-41, with the share capital amounting to PLN 8.000.000, paid-up in full.
Player – shall mean a person placing a mutual bet, as defined by the Law of 19 November 2009 on Gambling, who expressed his consent for the rendering of services by electronic means and expressed his consent or the processing of his personal data and for whom the Company activated an Account providing for placement of mutual bets over the Internet.
Player's account (Account) – shall mean a virtual account of the Player which is established by the Company for the needs of placement of mutual bets over the Internet, for the Player after his registration (subject to the rules specified in § 5 of these Rules and Regulations), on which personal data of the Player shall be gathered, as well as information concerning the bets placed by the Player, including information about winnings and the level of funds of the Player, as well as any payments and withdrawals.
Ticket – shall mean an electronic proof of placement of a bet, registered in the database of the Company, covering all the necessary data about the accepted bet.
Website – shall mean a website located at the address www.totolotek.pl, belonging to the Company, which is used, pursuant to a permit granted by the Minister of Finance, by the Company to accept mutual bets. Anywhere these Rules and Regulations refer to a website, this shall mean this website which is used by the Company to accept mutual bets.
Bank Account – shall mean a bank account kept by a domestic bank, as defined in Art. 4 section 1 point 1 of the Law of 29 August 1997 - the Banking Law (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 72, item 665, as amended); a branch of a foreign bank, as defined in Art. 4 section 1 point 20 of the Law - the Banking Law; a credit institution, as defined by Art. 4 section 1 point 17 of the Law - Banking Law, conducting an activity in the forms specified in Art. 48i of that Law.
II. PROVISIONS CONCERNING FOOTBALL POOLS
The Football Pools are operated by the "TOTOLOTEK" SpółkaAkcyjna company, with a registered office in Warsaw at Taneczna 18 B, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
1. 50% of the total amount of stakes paid for participation in the pools is allocated for cash winnings.
2. The value of the capital of the Football Pools allocated for immediate payment of winnings amounts to PLN 100,000.00 (say: one hundred thousand zloty). The Company makes the payment in a given day to all Players, according to the order of their reports. In the event that the capital allocated for immediate payment in a given day is used for execution of the received instructions, then the Company will execute the next instructions within up to 7 working days, counting from the day following the day on which the Company received the payment instruction from the Player.
Football bets on "TOTO - LIGA" are accepted by the Company over the Internet through the Company's Website at www.totolotek.pl
"TOTO - LIGA" bets are accepted via the Internet according to the permit of the Minister of Finance.
1.Placement of bets over the Internet is permitted to persons who are over 18 and who property register themselves in the Company's system.
2. Betting may only be done by persons aged over 18 unless a prohibition has been issued against them to enter into a games centre and participation in gambling.
3. Bets may be placed only after proper registration of the Player and after verification of his personal data and age. For the purpose of proper registration, the Player must correctly complete a registration form which is on the Website and attach a scan or photograph of his personal identification card, and in the event of a foreigner, a passport with visible personal data and number of the aforementioned identity document, or must go to the nearest bet selling point of the Company for the purpose of completing a printed version of the registration form. The Player shall be responsible for the correctness and accuracy of all the data provided to the Company in the process of registration and shall be obliged to update the provided data in the event that it changes. In the event of registration at the bet selling point of the Company, the Player shall be obliged to present a personal identification card or, in the event of a foreigner, a passport, for the purpose of verification by the employee of the bet selling point of the Company of the provided personal data and age of the Player. In the event that the data provided by the Player give grounds to any doubts, the Company shall be entitled to demand the transfer of supplementary documents, which will confirm the identity and/or age of the Player, e.g. a bill for utility services issued in the name of the Player, under a pain of refusal of registration.
4. Registration of the Player in the Company's system on the Company's Website or at the point where the Company accepts bets on the basis of the granted permit shall be equal to the establishment, in the Company's system, of the Player's Account, used to:
- identify the Player,
- register any payments made,
- acceptance and settlement of placed bets,
- making the ordered payments.
5. The Company registers Players according to the rules of verification of turning 18 by the Players, as specified in the permit of the Minister of Finance.
6. The Company reserves the right to refuse to register the Player, without giving any reason for such refusal.
7. The Player logs into the Player's Account with the use of his identification data, i.e. login and password. The holding of the Account is unlimited in time, voluntary and free of charge, but it is necessary for the purpose of participation in mutual bets organized by the Company over the Internet.
8. Each Player may have only one Player's Account.
9. The Player shall have a right at each time to close the Player's Account without providing any reason for such closure.
10. In the event of a breach by the Player of any of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations, the Company shall have a right to immediately close the Account of such Player.
11. In the event of closure of the Player's Account by the Company, any funds in the Player's Account shall be transferred by the Company to a Bank Account indicated by the Player and belonging to the Player within up to 14 working days. The deadline referred to above shall be counted from the date following the day on which the Account is closed.
12. No employees of the Company and no direct participants in the events covered by the bets may take part in "TOTO - LIGA" betting.
1. The participation of a player in "TOTO - LIGA" adopted at the Company's Website is possible after logging in to the account participant and consists of betting on goal results of football matches covered by a set of pairs in league, tournament and cup football matches in Poland and abroad, and payment of a relevant stake.
2. After the performance of the activities listed in section 1, the Player shall receive the Ticket in the form of electronic confirmation in the Player's Account, which shall constitute a proof of placement of the bet, hereinafter called Ticket.
3. The performance of the activities specified in sections 1 and 2 shall equal the granting of consent for the terms and conditions of participation in "TOTO - LIGA" pools, as specified in these Rules and Regulations.
4. The selection of the bet after logging into the Website takes place by selecting a set of pairs of match and clicking the betting for each match in a set par. Based on the number and type of selected betting patterns, which corresponds to the number of simple bets, automatically calculated the total value of the plant. The Player may enter the Ticket in the central data base of the bets by clicking the Ticket approval button - which constitutes the moment of placement of the bet. For each ticket registered like that, a unique identification number shall be automatically assigned. A non-approved Ticket may be cancelled at any time. An approved Ticket may be cancelled only in special cases, e.g. an emergency breakdown of the Company's system, on the basis of authorized claim.
5. A stake for a simple bet amounts to PLN 1,00(say: one zloty)
6. For the purpose of payment of the stake for the bet, the Player must have a charged Player's Account. The Player's Account may be charged by placement by the Client of a transfer order of a certain amount of money from the Bank Account belonging to him to the Bank Account of the Company, and the said amount shall be automatically allocated to the Player's Account.
7. A set of pairs referred to in paragraph. 1 shall be determined by the Company and published on the Website.
8. The Player's Account has a list of all the Tickets bought by the Player. The list specifies all accepted and unsettled bets, as well as adopted bets in the case of which less than 6 months passed from the date of their settlement. The bet is placed and confirmed only when it appears in the list of Tickets. In the case of any disputes concerning the time of registration of the bet, the final and binding information shall be that from the central database of the Company's bets.
9. The received ticket is valid for "TOTO – LIGA" pools for a given date and according to a given designation (for instance: the Polish League, the English League or other football matches of league or tournament character) ) - on the ticket.
10. The date on which the meetings covered by the specification of pairs are held and the applicable designation are provided on the set of pairs.
A player of the "TOTO - LIGA" pools is obliged, under a pain of a loss of right to receive the winnings, to check, before the final approval of the bet, of the correctness of his instruction.
1. In extraordinary cases, caused by higher necessity, the Management Board of the Company may cancel "TOTO - LIGA" pools.
2. Reimbursement of stakes paid for dry pools shall take place within immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date of cancellation of the pools.
1. Each Player of "TOTO - LIGA" shall have a right and duty to review the provisions of these Rules and Regulations and to comply therewith.
2. Any ignorance of the Rules and Regulations shall not mean that the bet becomes invalid.
3. While settling possible disputes connected with bets, no circumstances will be taken into account that the Player is not aware of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
The Company shall refuse to accept a bet from the Player who does not respect the provisions of these Rules and Regulations.
The method of betting in pools is specified in the detailed part of these rules and regulations.
III. ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS, DETERMINATION OF WINNINGS AND PAYMENT OF WINNINGS
1.After the announcement of winnings in "TOTO - LIGA" pools, the number and value of winnings are determined for each degree.
2.In the event that the announced result or results of "TOTO-LIGA" pools turn out to be erroneous, then, from the time of determination of such error by the Company, the actual (real) result of the bet shall be deemed to constitute the official result and it shall constitute the basis for another determination of the quantities and value of winnings for each degree.
The Company shall be obliged to immediately publicly announce the results of the "TOTO - LIGA" pools and the value of winnings for each degree.
1.After the announcement of specified and the amount of winnings for each grade publication of results on the Website of the Company, the Account of the Player is immediately credited with the cash amount corresponding to the winnings from the winning Ticket of the Player, which equals the receipt of the winnings by the Player.
2. The payment of winnings (release) takes place by means of a transfer from the Bank Account of the Company to the Bank Account belonging to the Player, as indicated during the registration process, after registering of an instruction in the Player’s Account for the payment of the winnings. Payment of winnings company performs immediately, but not later than to 7 working days, counting from the day following the day on which the Company received the payment instruction from the Player.
3. Payments of funds whose purpose is to charge the Player's Account, as referred to in § 6 section 6, as well as withdrawal of funds from the Player's Account may be made only through the Bank Account belonging to the Player, as indicated by the Player in the registration form.
4. Payments and withdrawals may be made only in the Polish currency.
5. The Player shall be entitled to submit an instruction of withdrawal of funds deposited in the Player's Account, i.e. funds originating from:
• payments made in order to charge the Account, as long as they are not used to place bets,
• cash obtained from winning tickets,
• amounts deriving from reimbursement of stakes allocated to the Account, in consequence of invalidation of bets.
The Company is obliged to pay such funds to the Bank Account of the Player within up to 7 working days, counted from the day following the day on which the Company received the payment instruction from the Player.
6. The instruction of the payment referred to in section 5 may be made by the Player within 90 calendar days counted from the date of the last transactions in the Player's Account, defined as payment or reimbursement of the stake or obtainment of the winnings. After the lapse of that deadline, the Player loses the right to dispose of funds deposited in his account.
7. In the event that the Player's Account is credited with unduly allocated amount of the winnings (e.g. in the event of an entry of incorrect result of the winnings) the Company reserves the right to deduct the correctly-allocated amount of winnings from the Player's Account without his consent within up to 30 days of gaining knowledge of incorrect allocation of winnings. In the event that the Player, before the making of the deduction of by the Company of the incorrectly-allocated amount of the winnings, withdraws thereof or uses the amount to place losing bets, the Player shall be obliged to make a payment to the Bank Account of the Company of the missing amount within ten calendar days, counting from the date of the call for payment. The Company shall be entitled to suspend the Player's Account until the time of payment of the debt and lodge a claim for damages in a court, according to the provisions of the Civil Code.
8. The Company shall deduct the income tax from the winnings allocated to a single bet, according to Art. 21 of the Law of 26 July 1991 on Income Tax from Natural Persons (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14, item 176, as amended).
1. The amount allocated for winnings may be divided in the following manner:
In the event of: DEGREES OF WINNINGS Cumulation
I II III IV
1/ there are all degrees of winnings 40% 25% 15% 20% -
2/ there are no winnings of the first degree - 25% 15% 20% 40%
3/ there are no winnings of the second degree 40% - 30% 30% -
4/ there are no winnings of the first and second degrees - - 30% 30% 40%
5/ there are no winnings of the second and third degrees 40% - - 60% -
6/ there are no winnings of the first, second and third degrees - - - 60% 40%
7/ there are no winnings of the second, third and fourth degrees 100% - - - -
for cases other than those listed in point 3 of the table, when there are winnings of the first degree and there are two of the other degrees of winnings, the pool for the winnings is divided into the three existing degrees of winnings - starting with the first degree to the lowest degree, in the following manner: 40 %, 30 %, 30 %.
for cases other than those listed in point 4 of the table, when there are no winnings of the first degree and there are two of the other degrees of winnings, the pool for the winnings is divided into the two existing degrees of winnings - starting with the second degree to the lowest degree, in the following manner: 30 %, 30 %.
for cases other than those listed in point 5 of the table, when there are winnings of the first degree and there is one of the other degrees of winnings, the pool for the winnings is divided into the two existing degrees of winnings - starting with the first degree to the lowest degree, in the following manner: 40 %, 60%.
for cases other than those listed in point 6 of the table, when there are no winnings of the first degree and there is only one of the other degrees of winnings, the amount of 60 % of the whole pool allocated for winnings shall be allocated for such existing degree of winnings.
2. A minimum amount of the pool of winnings of the first degree in a given designation is set at the value of PLN 10,000.00 (say: ten thousand). In the event that the pool of payments for first degree winnings in "TOTO - LIGA" pools in a given designation is lower than PLN 10,000.00 (say: ten thousand), the organizer of the pools shall supplement the missing amount from the pool allocated for the organizer of the pools.
3. The amounts deriving from accumulation are added to the pool allocated for money winnings of the first degree during the next football pools of the same designation in which winnings of the first degree are determined.
4. The amount allocated for winnings of each degree is divided by the number of bets with correct tipping for such degree, and the product of such division determines the value of winnings per each bet and shall constitute the only grounds for determination and payment of winnings.
5. In football pools, the value of one winnings may not be lower than the amount of the paid stakes per one simple bet.
1. In football pools, the value of paid winnings of lower degree may not exceed the value of winnings of a higher degree.
2. In the event that the winnings of the lower degree should exceed the winnings of a higher degree - the amounts allocated for winnings of both degrees will be aggregated and a total amount shall be divided in equal parts between the winnings of both degrees.
1. The Company anticipates a possibility of providing financing of the pool for the first degree winnings in "TOTO - LIGA" pools for the purpose of an increase of competitiveness of the game. In the event that such decision is taken, the Company shall be obliged to notify the players thereof by means of an appropriate communication in bet selling points at the time of commencement of acceptance of bets of a given designation.
2. The amount of the financing referred to in the preceding point shall contribute to the pool for the first degree winnings until the time of determination of the first degree winnings in pools of a given designation. The amount of financing shall come from the pool allocated for the organizer of the pools.
The Company anticipates a possibility of establishment of a minimum amount of the first degree winnings only in the cases of determination of a single winning of the first degree for the purpose of an increase in the attractiveness of the game. In the event that such decision is taken, the Company shall be obliged to notify the players thereof by means of an appropriate communication in bet selling points at the time of commencement of acceptance of bets of a given designation.
Winnings of the highest degree which occur in given pools shall be rounded down to PLN 0.10, and winnings of lower degrees shall be rounded down to PLN 0.01. The amounts which arise as a result of rounding-down the winnings shall constitute the income of the Company and may be allocated for, for instance, payments connected with justified claims and additional winnings.
1. The Player shall be obliged to protect his login and password against third parties and shall bear liability for access to the Player's Account and all transactions performed in the account by unauthorized parties, even if such use of the Account is caused by unintentional fault of the Player. The Company reserves the right to pursue claims for damages caused to the Company by such actions.
2. The Company reserves the right to temporarily block the Account or suspend execution of payment instructions of funds, including payment of winnings, if doubts arise as to the rights of a given person to dispose of the account. In such case, the Company shall immediately verify the Player with the use of questions-answers provided at the time of registration of the Player or shall demand the submission of a scan of document of identity or another document confirming the identity of the person. After confirmation of identity, the Company shall immediately restore the full functionality in the Player's Account.
1.The Company, at the request of the Player, shall be obliged to issue him with a written certificate confirming the obtained winnings. Such certificate may be issued not later than on the day following the day on which the winnings are obtained or after the day on which the payment (release) of the winnings take place.
2. The certificate is issued in points indicated by the Company and in the registered office of the Company.
3. The certificate is a registered form which must meet the requirements specified by the binding provisions of law.
4. The certificate is subject to the provisions on personal data protection.
5. The Company shall keep a register of personal certificates on obtained winnings, as referred to in section 1 above.
6. In order to obtain a certificate of winnings issued in the name of the Player, the Player must submit his request in this regard to the e-mail address of the Company email@example.com, quoting the number(s) of winning ticket(s) and the address of the point of the Company from among those published in the account of the Player in which he will collect the certificate.
7. The Player may submit his interest in obtainment of a certificate of winnings with his name only within up to 12 hours of the time of receipt of the winnings or submission by the Player of winnings payment instruction.
1. The Company is obliged to keep a record of paid winnings whose value amounts to at least PLN 20,000. Such record must meet the requirements specified in the binding provisions of law.
1. The value of winnings or loss in pools constitutes a secret of the player and the Company is obliged to keep such secret confidential.
2. Information about the value of winnings or losses shall be disclosed exclusively at the request of the General Financial Information Inspector, a customs official and a fiscal control inspector, as well as court and prosecutor in connection with pending proceedings. Information about the value of winnings or losses is also disclosed at the request of the Head of the Internal Security Agency within the framework of the verification proceedings referred to in the Law of 5 August 2010 on Protection of Classified Information (Journal of Laws No. 182, item 1228).
IV. COMPLAINTS AND LIMITATION OF CLAIMS
1. Any complaints concerning winnings shall be submitted within 14 days of the date of announcement of the official result of the event covered by "TOTO - LIGA" bets, at the registered office of the Company or via electronic mail, sending the same to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A complaint may also be lodged by posting a letter (the date of delivery is the date of postal stamp) at a public operator or another postal operator, as defined by the Law of 12 June 2003 - Postal Law (uniform text of 2008, Journal of Laws No. 189, item 1159, as amended), containing a print-out of confirmation of participation of the bet, to the address of the registered office of the Company, within a time limit specified in section 1.
3 . Complaints submitted after the lapse of the deadline specified in section 1 and those which are submitted according to the procedure specified in section 2, but which are delivered to the Company after the lapse of 60 days of the date of their posting, shall not be considered.
The Company shall be obliged to consider the complaint not later than within 14 days after the day of receipt thereof by the Company and settle the winnings or notify about the reasons for non-acceptance of the complaint. Decisions of the Company in complaint proceedings shall be final.
1. Any claims connected with participation in the pools shall be subject to statute of limitation after the lapse of 6 months of their maturity date.
2. The course of the statute of limitation shall be suspended for a period from lodging the claim to the date of providing an answer to the complaint.
V. DETAILED PART
The football pools consist of tipping results of football meetings covered by a set of 13 pairs determined by the Company.
In the football pools we may place simple bets, block bets and system full bets.
1. While placing a simple bet, a player tips one of three possible results of football meetings covered by the set of the pair for which the following designation has been adopted:
1" - victory of the team listed in the first position in the set of pairs,
"X" - draw,
"2" - victory of the team listed in the second position in the set of pairs. ^
2. While placing a bet in the full system, the player may, for individual meetings covered by the set of pairs, tip the following:
one result ("1", "X", "2", the so-called one-way tipping),
two results ("1-X", "X-2", or "1-2", the so-called two-way tipping),
three results ("l-X-2", the so-called three-way tipping).
3. While placing a block bet, the player should apply the following rules:
the tipping of thirteen items from the set of pairs may be divided into any number of blocks, provided that a total of tipping fields of all blocks may not exceed 30,
a certain item may be classified only in one block,
in a block, each item may contain the same number of one-way tipping,
tipping may be only one-way ( "1" or "X" or "2"),
each block may contain a varied number of tipping fields,
additionally, we may specify the tipping field of "certain items" marked as "P".
1. The full system bet is a multiplication of simple bets. The number of simple bets in a bet placed in a full system is a multiplication of as many twos as the number of meetings tipped in a three-way system, e.g. for three two-way tipping and one three-way tipping, the number of simple bets amounts to:
2x2x2x3 = 24 simple bets.
The full system contains all possible combinations of results for meetings tipped in a two- and three-way system.
2. A total number of simple bets in a block system constitutes a product of multiplication of the number of combinations in all blocks.
1. While placing a football pools bet, the player is obliged to provide the person accepting the bet, either verbally or in writing, his tipping, specifying the type of bets (simple, block or full system) and their designation (POLISH LEAGUE, ENGLISH LEAGUE or OTHER).
2. One ticket of the player pay cover:
from 2 to 8 simple bets
a bet in a full system
a mixed bet. i.e.: in the full system, together with simple bets
3. The Company allows the method of tipping consisting of the decision-supporting expert's method, where tipping of results of individual matches in a given set and with a given designation most commonly takes place on the basis of tipping registered in the computer system of the Company, being a result of knowledge and experience of players, and on the basis of forecast results provided in the pools programme. According to this method, the player has a possibility of changing the tipping for individual bets before he receives the ticket which constitutes the final confirmation of the placement of the bet.
4. In full system bets and in block bets, one ticket may cover no more than 59,049 simple bets, which corresponds to 10 three-way tipping:
3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3 = 59,049 simple bets.
1. To settle mutual bets, pools results are determined in the following way:
for meetings held at the times specified in the pair specification, the result determined on the pitch during the regular match time - without any possible extra time and penalty shots - forms the basis for such determination.
for the cases specified in the set of pairs as: "the result of the first half of the match" or "the result of the second half of the match", a reliable result is the result obtained on the pitch during the first or second half of the match,
for matches which are interrupted and are not completed within the time limit covered by the set of pairs, the result obtained on the pitch at the time of interruption of the match is deemed to be a reliable and valid result.
2. In the event of matches which do not take place, which are cancelled or postponed to another time which is not covered by the specification of pairs, to settle the pools, their results is deemed to be invalid (marked as "N" in pools results).
3. For the purpose of determination of individual degrees of winnings, the results of meetings deemed to be invalid ("N") shall not be taken into account.
4. Results of meetings detemrined on the pitch, which are then cancelled or changed, shall not be taken into account in football pools.
5. Mutual bets shall be deemed to be valid if results of at least 6 matches covered by the set of pairs are determined on the pitch.
6. In the event of invalidation of pools, the stakes accepted for such set of pairs shall be returned within the time limit specified in § 8 of these Rules and Regulations.
A change of the venue of the competition, e.g. a change of pitch from the pitch of hosts to the pitch of guests shall not affect the validity of pools or the order of teams in the set of pairs.
1. In football pools, for a set of 13 pairs, 4 degrees of winnings are set:
First degree - for 13 correctly tipped results
Second degree - for 12 correctly tipped results
Third degree - for 11 correctly tipped results
Fourth degree - for 10 correctly tipped results.
2. In the event of no accurate tipping of 13 or 13 and 12 results, second, third and fourth or, respectively, third and fourth degrees of winnings are set. In the event that there are no first three degree of winnings, the fourth degree of winnings is set.
3. If there are no four and more consecutive degrees of winnings, only one degree of winnings is set. 60% of the amount allocated for winnings is allocated for that degree, and the remaining 40% of that amount is transferred to the winnings of the first degree during the next pools of the same designation, in which winnings of the first degree are determined.
1. The method of calculation of the number of correctly-tipped bets in full system pools is presented in the table notified to the players at bet selling points.
2. The number of correct tipping in block system bets is calculated by adding the number of correct tipping from tipping fields of one block to the number of correct tipping from tipping fields of the other blocks and from the tipping field of the "P" field (the so-called "certain bet"). In none of such sums, the number of correct tipping from more than one tipping fields of the same block is added. Due to the abbreviated record of tipping used in the block system, the aforementioned rule consists, in fact, of the summing-up of the number of correct tipping in each individual simple bet.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
Any possible disputes between the players of "TOTO - LIGA" and the Company shall be settled according to the procedure regulated by the commonly-binding provisions of law.
The Company shall be obliged to provide Players with a possibility of reviewing the text of rules and regulations of "TOTO - LIGA" pools on the Website.
1.The Company is not a financial institution, and any funds in the Player's Account are not subject to interest.
2.The Company is authorized and obliged to comply with the provisions of the Law of 16 November 2000 on Counteracting Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 153, item 1505, as amended)
Any amendments to these Rules and Regulations may take place according to the procedure and subject to the terms and conditions specified in Art. 60 of the Law of 19 November 2009 on Gambling (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 201, item 1540).
These Rules and Regulations shall come into force on the date of their approval by the Minister of Finance.
ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY
Pursuant to Art. 60 of the Law of 19 November 2009 on Gambling (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 201, item 1540, as amended). - I approve the above Rules and Regulations of "TOTO – LIGA" bookmaking bets accepted via the Internet.
MINISTER OF FINANCE
Warsaw, date 13 June 2013
Customer support: 22 321 03 40
Tuesday - Friday 9:30-19:30
Saturday - Sunday 9:30-18:30